Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Week 3-January 15


This was an idea from my boss lady. Kind of a new year, new you idea. So we made vision boards, or as  explained it to the kids a collage of things you like or want in your life. I did mention the words inspiration somewhere in there. A couple of kids participated, but really, it was my boss, myself and Shamika (who works with the teens) who participated. We had a blast! I was wishing there were more teens there that day, this craft really was something they would have loved. 

Instructions:

  1. Cut cardboard to any size you wish. We used a ~7x7 square. You can also use cardstock as a background. Just not paper, too thin. 
  2. Grab as many interesting magazines as you can. We found that People, Ladies Home Journal, Good Housekeeping are best. Maybe some sports magazines for the boys. 
  3. Cut, arrange, glue. 
Here are ours: 



No comments:

Post a Comment